Thursday 12 September 2013

New t-shirts and bags

Hello dear people who live in the internet.
I have been making things today!
After a brief episode of body-gone-crazy-not-work, I got around to doing some printing, making some fabric paint ink pads, and reinforcing the stamps I had already made.
The fruits of my labour look a little like this:







As you can see, there are two distinct styles: patchwork geometric and floral.
I think they're pretty gorgeous. All the t-shirts are made to order, so you can choose what colour and size you'd like, and the bags are ready to ship. 
AND they're available on my shop! It's all very exciting.
www.colourfulcrafter.com

I'm knackered so I'm going to leave it there. Hope you're well.
Over and out.
Janet

P.S.
My hands are still this mucky even after a good scrub!

No comments:

Post a Comment