Thursday 5 December 2013

I've been poorly sick, again...

So, apologies for my lack of posts, I've been rather poorly. AGAIN.

Got a really nasty cough which needed antibiotics but it also made my asthma flare up and all the coughing made me tear a bit of lung and dislocate my ribs and spine so I've been put on steroids and I haven't coughed once today which is incredible!

Well, I'm trying to think of what I've been doing other than being ill.

I did my second craft fair which was fun
Here was my setup for the day:

I also made myself a front support (rather than back support) chair so I can lean forward to work without slouching

It doesn't look too different but it's a different shape to what you'd expect with more padding.
Here's my diagram of it:

I've also invented a way of having some more desk space in my flat with having some desks on runners coming out from underneath my shelves. The plans look something like this:

I did some henna on people and drew some designs



But the most exciting thing that has happened is my 3doodler pen finally arrived! It's very exciting. I backed it on kickstarter back in March and have been waiting patiently for it since then and it is amazing.
I'm going to do a video of me making something at some point but here are a few of the bits I've made so far.

This is a glow in the dark "plutonium muffin" for Corrie to mark the second anniversary of her blog.


Still trying to shape this one but I love the idea








Anyway, that's all for now, folks! Hopefully there won't be so much of a delay before the next instalment!

Janet














No comments:

Post a Comment