Wednesday 28 August 2013

Towersey WIN and offer

Hello lovely internet based people!

I am back from my travels to the wonderful Towersey Festival.
I was astounded and delighted by the interest in my earrings. I sold about 20 pairs which was fantastic, but now my stocks are rather depleted!
I'm going to start selling my earrings by category rather than listing each individual pair, especially for the time being as 1, I think part of the charm is the randomness of them, and 2, it's easier on me which means I can continue selling them at £5 a pair without finding myself selling myself short.
So, the categories are:

White backed:

  • Coloured flowers and leaves (no pictures of these so far, they're still in my kitchen after being baked)
  • Coloured Geometric segments 


  • Mini geometric patterns

  • Graded colour flowers and leaves



Frosted:
  • Coloured flowers and leaves (no pictures because I sold them all before I had a chance to photograph them!)
  • Coloured geometric segments
  • Large geometric patterns

  • Large geometric patterns with colour

Clear
  • Coloured flowers and leaves


  • Black flowers and leaves


Black
  • Gold large geometric (no pictures, all sold!)
  • Gold flowers and leaves
  • Silver large geometric (no pictures, all sold!)
  • Silver flowers and leaves (no pictures because I'm lazy!)
There will be more pictures taken when I've not got wet henna on my arm!

I'm also thinking of making some other things like pendants or broaches. Anything you'd like to see made, please let me know!

At the moment, I also have an offer on my earrings, instead of the usual price of £5 a pair, you can now get them at £4 a pair, or 3 pairs for £10 until midnight on the first of September!

I'm off to eat curry but I'll leave you with a photo diary selection of things I've been up to.
Feel free to check out facebooketsypinterest or send me an email (janet-bell@live.com) to say hello!
Over and out.
Janet






No comments:

Post a Comment