Friday 1 November 2013

Craft fair aftermath

So we last spoke on Sunday? I think I told you about my fun times at the craft fair, written from my bed as I nursed my poor, overworked back.Got into a bit of a pickle with my back, had to get my dad to come round to make me some food because I couldn't move. A very important lesson for next time, don't neglect my joints while enjoying myself doing craft things. I think I shall add my back support and some valium to my craft fair kit.

Anyway, I still managed to get down to Brighton to see the lovely JT. I actually managed to spend a whole day awake with no naps while down south! It was a good day. I spent that day making JT buy lots of cushions and pillows for me so I can get more comfortable when I'm there.

I also took my shrink plastic and pencils down so I've got some earrings ready to cook so I can actually send the ones I need to send to Emma after I melted the previous pair!

Earrings I sent last week, and a bag and a t-shirt, went down well with their respective recipients which was good! And I've made a sale on Etsy! It's been a good week.

I've also been having a play at some craft projects with my smallest (although not that small!) cousin Eve who is reading over my shoulder as I type this so I had better be nice to her :P

We made cake decorations from fondant icing:


We did some pumpkin carving:

There they are in my parents' house's window.

My cousin got a bit sinister... Repeatedly!:


I did some henna:

Sadly it didn't really take as well on Evie as it could have done. I think it needs some good moisturiser and it'd take better.
Mine stained pretty well:

I've also ordered some oil based marbling inks because I thought they'd be really awesome on earrings so watch out for some in the near future. 
I'm going to attempt sleep again now, I'll check in next time I have something interesting to say!

Janet
P. S. I think this sloth might be my spirit animal.







No comments:

Post a Comment