Monday 12 September 2011

Ok, so blog.

I'm Janet, I like making a big mess and sometimes I make things that I actually want to wear/put on my wall/give to other people and not be ashamed of. I like sewing stuff but I don't like patterns, I like glue, I like making pretty patterns, I like designing stuff on computers, I like making jewellery, I like making things with stuff with completely different intended purposes to what I'm using it for, I like hair dye, I like things to be pretty and most importantly, I like colours.

Today I have made a few things. I made some splints for my wrists (because they have dislocated fairly badly - this isn't exactly a rare occurence for me but I didn't have any good splints) but I'm not going to post how I did that because it's fairly dull.

I did however decide that bandages on wrists could be made a lot prettier so I got to work.

I took a sock and some scissors:

Cut off at the heel:


Cut a space for my thumb, and pulled them on:


And then I liked it so much I did it again for the other wrist. 

Much better than beige I think... 

No comments:

Post a Comment