Saturday 17 September 2011

Orange and purple.

It's always a fun day when you go to sleep with a different hair colour to when you woke. 
I'm now reddy-orange with purple in the front. 

Had some good dinner: fried up some lamb mince with garlic, put that aside and cooked some pasta, drained it, added the mince, baked beans and a tad of marmite. Grated cheese on the top. Yum.

On to today's craft things.
I stamped an old jumper after seeing this jumper, I had some watered down white paint and stamped the pocket of the front of the t-shirt.

Bad pictures but I used a wooden stamp I got in India. 

I did some more stamping, and I did some cutting and sewing:
I made this t-shirt after seeing something someone else had made a while ago, then stamped the pattern on the blue half. I'm going to make another with a vertical cut. 

And I made an owl after seeing this

but he didn't work out very well. He doesn't look much like an owl.... 
I want to make some book ends (a la this) for a christmas present for someone, will have to refine my techniques....

No comments:

Post a Comment