Wednesday 21 September 2011

I love t-shirt dresses and wrapping paper

I wore my new t-shirt dress to work today, and my new necklaces. I was told it was the "nicest outfit you've ever worn, and you have a lot of very lovely outfits"

Seeing as I work (some of the time) in a photography studio, I got a lovely picture of my outfit:


I also took the time to make a new dress yesterday evening:

Goes well with the coat don't you think....

I'm going to make some loop belts out of the remains of the fabric, a green one (which would go awesomely with the mustard and purple dress) and a mustard one (because that's the other I have enough scraps of!)

Yesterday evening I also decided to embark on some decoupage with some wrapping paper and a pair of boots I don't wear. This is how it's looking so far: 
I imagine I will put some matt mod podge over the top, but I'm using PVA:Water in a 1:1 ratio at the moment because it's a hell of a lot cheaper!




No comments:

Post a Comment