Tuesday 22 October 2013

A second progress report of the day

I realise that all these posts about my progress might not be terribly interesting to other people to read, but it's helping me keep track of what I'm up to!

So, my first to-do list looked like this
Sort the t-shirt stock
Print the t-shirts
Decorate phone cases 
Make Henna/Jagua cones
Buy insurance
Sort table layout
Get blu-tac!
Make and print henna ingredients and aftercare sheets
Price lists/signs
Print bags
Buy frames for Henna designs
Sort my design book
Make more earrings
Design & Print stickers
Iron all stock
Get change from the bank
Post long awaited items to Luisa and Emma!

I feel like I've done loads of that stuff but I can only actually cross off two things from that list, which is a bit depressing!

So far, I've:
  1. Marked out (with masking tape on my floor) the rough shape of the table I expect to get on Saturday. I'm awaiting proper dimensions, but its given me an idea of how much space I have and how much stock I need out
  2. Sorted out 32 t-shirts hopefully being delivered tomorrow!
  3. Bought and assembled a clothing rail for the stall
  4. Come up with a quick way of identifying the size and style of t-shirts with a helpful sticker system, and I have bought the required stickers.
  5. Bought frames for henna designs and put them in.
  6. Printed 3 bags and 3 t-shirts (all the stuff I can do with white paint at the moment)
Things I want to finish this evening are:
  1. Make some more earrings, particularly frosted coloured segments as I need to send some to Emma
  2. Pack the stuff up for Luisa
  3. Print my remaining stock
  4. Decorate the 5 phone cases I have
  5. First coat of varnish on the cases
  6. Make price and size signs
  7. Make henna ingredients and aftercare sheets.
I'm relatively confident I should get that done.... I'd better hop to it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment