Tuesday 22 October 2013

Progress report!

Ok, so yesterday I came up with this list of things to do:
Sort the t-shirt stock
Print the t-shirts
Decorate phone cases 
Make Henna/Jagua cones
Buy insurance
Sort table layout
Get blu-tac!
Make and print henna ingredients and aftercare sheets
Price lists/signs
Print bags
Buy frames for Henna designs
Sort my design book
Make more earrings
Design & Print stickers
Iron all stock
Get change from the bank
Post long awaited items to Luisa and Emma!


So far, all I've done from the list is sort the t-shirt stock.
BUT
I have got my insurance quote sorted, all I need to do is actually buy it. 
I've also put together an order from Wilkinson to buy the photo frames, and thought of a load of other things that would be useful on the day including:
  • Sticky notes
  • Marker pens
  • Colourful stickers for marking size
  • Plain white labels
  • Hangers
However I've just realised that they take 2 days to deliver to store, or 5 days to deliver to home, not even any options of faster delivery! Anyway so at least I've got a list of things I need from them. 

I've also found a hanging rail in Argos that I'm going to hang some t-shirts from. I want to add height to my stall because otherwise they look very dull, but I don't want the big wall type displays because, one, I can't sort it well in time, and two, they create a barrier to the customer.

I've just looked at the time, and what times the stores close and have realised that if I leave now I can go buy these things tonight, so I'm off
Toodle pip!
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment