Friday 25 October 2013

Time's UP!

Ok, it's just gone midnight, I've packed everything I think I need for tomorrow other than my insurance documents which I'm printing now, and the stickers, which I haven't designed yet, and I'm not entirely sure I'm going to.



I've done a stock check and I have:

  • 30 t-shirts
  • 64 pairs of handmade plastic earrings
  • 39 pairs of silver earrings
  • 15 phone cases
  • 8 bags
  • 2 pashminas
  • 2 small scarves
Total: 160 pieces of stock!

I think that should be more than enough! I also have 5 cones of henna, and two cones of henna/jagua mix so I can do two toned designs.

I also have a very sore back and a very sweaty face! I was going to have a shower tonight so I don't have to get up even earlier tomorrow, but I think that I'm just going to sit here and be lazy instead, possibly design some stickers, and do a check over the to-do list to see if there's anything I'm missing!

See you on the other side!
Janet

P. S. Don't leave shrink plastic in the oven too long!

No comments:

Post a Comment