Friday 25 October 2013

Less than 24 hours to go!

And to say I'm stressed would be an understatement. 

I'm trying to be calm because I know when I stress I hurt more, but it's a bit difficult.
At the beginning of the week my to do list looked like this:

Sort the t-shirt stock
Print the t-shirts
Decorate phone cases 
Make Henna/Jagua cones
Buy insurance
Sort table layout
Get blu-tac!
Make and print henna ingredients and aftercare sheets
Price lists/signs
Print bags
Buy frames for Henna designs
Sort my design book
Make more earrings
Design & Print stickers
Iron all stock
Get change from the bank
Post long awaited items to Luisa and Emma!

I have:
Completed 20 t-shirts
Decorated 10 phone cases
Made henna paste
Bought insurance
Worked out the basic principles of my table layout
Got blu tac!
Designed henna ingredients and aftercare sheets
Designed price list
Designed size list
Printed 3 bags
Framed henna designs
Finished 24 pairs of earrings
Realised I can tumble dry stock rather than ironing it

Not bad for a week.

Really important things to do are:
Make my printer work so I can:
Print aftercare, ingredients, size, stall info and price sheets and insurance documents
Design stickers for earring bags
Make henna cones
Find some fabric to cover table
Get change from the bank
Find out where I'm actually going tomorrow
Rest!

Desirable things to do are:
Print more t-shirts
Print bags
Work on design book
Post things to Luisa, Emma, Christina and my solicitors. 
Speak to the people about my business cards


I've hopefully sorted getting the printer to work, ie. I've asked my dad to come round later and fix it! Printing the things shouldn't take too long. Designing the stickers might be a bit difficult before I've got my printer working because I wanted to scan the sheet so I knew where to put the design etc. 
Making henna cones takes me a while because I'm completely incompetent. What I'll probably do is cut out loads and loads of bits of cellophane and set myself up in bed with Netflix and a cup of tea, make hundreds of the things, then use the ten or so that actually work. I've got the henna mix in a piping bag ready to fill cones with but want to make some mixed with jagua so will have to do that too. That shouldn't take long though. Finding the fabric should be easy, I have a whole cupboard full and I think I've got some nice orange linen that would be good. 
The bank should be fine, I think I should get a float of about £40: 4 £5 notes and 20 pound coins. That just means I need to get out of bed before 5.
I've just worked out where the place is. I thought I knew, I just needed to check!
Now to work on the rest? 
Janet
P. S. 
This is how I feel right now!


No comments:

Post a Comment