Monday 21 October 2013

Exciting times

Hello my dears,
I hope this post finds you well. I've been having a bit of a stress out recently because I, very excitingly, have my first craft fair on Saturday at St Mary's Church in Watford.


If you're local, please come along!

I have no idea what to expect in terms of numbers of anything so I'm just going to try and get as much as stock sorted, as hopefully I'll be able to sell it at some other time even if nothing sells on Saturday.
I had a bit of a sleepless night last night due to some over zealous DIY for my brother yesterday, but made use of it by making up 24 pairs of earrings that have been sitting in my to-do pile for a long while, and re-designing and ordering some business cards and some stickers.

Do you like my business cards?

I've also made some phone cases:



I'm in the process of ordering a load of ethically sourced t-shirts because I think that gives me a better chance of selling things at a craft fair, it's not much more expensive, and it stops so much guilt about little kiddies in sweat shops sewing through their fingers!

So far, what else I can think that I need to do is:
Sort the t-shirt stock
Print the t-shirts
Decorate phone cases 
Make Henna/Jagua cones
Buy insurance
Sort table layout
Get blu-tac!
Make and print henna ingredients and aftercare sheets
Price lists/signs
Print bags
Buy frames for Henna designs
Sort my design book
Make more earrings
Print stickers
Iron all stock
Get change from the bank
Post long awaited items to Luisa and Emma!

.... not infeasible in a week?
I'd better get cracking! 

Over and out
Janet
P.S. I got a bit dusty yesterday!







No comments:

Post a Comment